Keiretsu Forum Southeast Europe is excited to announce the Keiretsu Forum SEE Pitch Day on Friday, October 6th, 2023, in Skopje, North Macedonia.
Keiretsu Forum, the world’s largest private angel investment network based in the United States, is inviting all committed and ambitious early-stage startups/entrepreneurs in the Southeast Europe who are in search of capital in the range of 50k – 250k, to complete the online application by clicking the following link https://keiretsuforumsee.com/apply-for-funding/ and contact Ms. Denajda LEKA, Keiretsu Forum SEE Startup Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, by September 6th, 2023.
Our application process is highly selective. Once your application is accepted, you will have the opportunity to pitch your business to our members and receive feedback and investment to help you grow and scale your startup. The application form provides information regarding the selection process details.
KFSEE additionally maintains a network of venture capital investors with the capacity to invest up to 15 million dollars in startups.
Keiretsu Forum SEE Selection Process
- All applications received are carefully pre-screened by a selected committee of Keiretsu Forum SEE members/field experts.
- Selected startup companies undergo a Deal Screening process where each entrepreneur prepares a presentation of 15 minutes (5 min core presentations + 10 min Q&A).
- After each presentation, members engage in discussions about the companies, provide anonymous feedback via our Gold Sheets, and express their interest in follow-up and potential investment.
- Startup companies that rank highest are invited to pitch their project at the main KFSEE Pitch Day on October 6th, 2023.
- Companies that receive interest from investors from this event, enter a due diligence phase with the interested investor(s).
We are looking forward to your applications for KFSEE Pitch Day!
Please feel free to contact us if you require any additional information or have any requests.