Startup companies/entrepreneurs interested in presenting at the April 14th, 2022 Investors Forum Meeting should complete the online application via our website and/or contact Ms. Mergita Ahmetaj, Keiretsu Forum SEE Chapter Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th April 2022.
To apply via our website please click on the following link: https://keiretsuforumsee.com/start-ups/
All applications received on time are carefully pre-screened by a selected committee of Keiretsu Forum members/field experts.
Selected startup companies undergo a Deal Screening process where each entrepreneur prepares a presentation of 15 minutes (7min core presentations + 8min Q&A).
* We are flexible on the format of the presentation. Entrepreneurs are provided help and guidance in preparation upon request.
After each presentation, the members discuss the company and vote anonymously. Startup companies that rank highest are invited to pitch their project at the main SEE Investors Meeting Forum on April 14th, 2022. Companies that receive interest from investor(s) from this event, enter a due diligence phase with interested investor(s).
What will entrepreneurs get
- Increase visibility and access to global capital (60 countries)
- Access to valuable input from seasoned local, regional and global entrepreneurs
- Quick investment decision making
- Favorable repayment plan
- Invaluable networking, mind-sharing, and collaborative business relationships with other global network members
- Guidance and assistance with creating a qualitative pitch using our tried and tested ways